• HOME

Download album BEATLES FOR SALE the beatles lengkap

cover-album-beatlesforsale-thebeatles

label  : parlophone PMC 1240 (mono) / PCS 3062 (stereo)
terbit : 1964 - 12 - 04

side one                                                              side two

No reply                                                              Eight days a week
I'm a loser                                                          Words of love 
Baby's in black                                                   Honey don't 
Rock and roll music                                           Every little thing 
I'll follow the sun                                               I don't want to spoil the party 
Mr. moonlight                                                    What you're doing 
Kansas city / hey, hey, hey, hey                      Everybody's trying to be my baby

Download disini




Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Musik | The beatles dengan judul Download album BEATLES FOR SALE the beatles lengkap. Jika kamu suka, jangan lupa like dan bagikan keteman-temanmu ya... By : Aneka Artikel Indonesia Terbaru
Ditulis oleh: Admin - Sabtu, 05 Mei 2012

Belum ada komentar untuk "Download album BEATLES FOR SALE the beatles lengkap"

Posting Komentar