• HOME

Download album A HARD DAY'S NIGHT the beatles lengkap

album-Ahardday'snight-thebeatles

label  : parlophone  PMC 1230 (mono) / PCS 3058 (stereo)
terbit : 1964 - 07 - 10

side one                                                      side two

A hard day's night                                     Any time at all
I should have known better                    I'll cry instead
If i fell                                                         Thing we said today
I'm happy just to dance with you          When i get home
And i love her                                            You can't do that
Tell me why                                                I'll be back
Can't buy my love  

Download disini

 

 

Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Musik | The beatles dengan judul Download album A HARD DAY'S NIGHT the beatles lengkap. Jika kamu suka, jangan lupa like dan bagikan keteman-temanmu ya... By : Aneka Artikel Indonesia Terbaru
Ditulis oleh: Admin - Jumat, 04 Mei 2012

Belum ada komentar untuk "Download album A HARD DAY'S NIGHT the beatles lengkap"

Posting Komentar