Na na na na na
Na na na na na
Na na na na na ohh
You wanna be the boss
Steady ordering me around
The last time I been called
I was the one who head us down.
Now I'm on the virgin not coming back here
Hey, and them clock in out soon as the way is clear.
'Cause this is the last shift, oh oh
I wish taking notice from you
You have a loud mouth,
someone who does my thing
I'd rather be without,
Na na na na na
Na na na na na ohh
You wanna be the boss
Steady ordering me around
The last time I been called
I was the one who head us down.
Now I'm on the virgin not coming back here
Hey, and them clock in out soon as the way is clear.
'Cause this is the last shift, oh oh
I wish taking notice from you
You have a loud mouth,
someone who does my thing
I'd rather be without,
Rating:
100%
based on 99998 ratings.
5 user reviews.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori D. Brown
dengan judul Lirik Lagu D. Brown - Last Shift Lyrics. Jika kamu suka, jangan lupa like dan bagikan keteman-temanmu ya... By : Aneka Artikel Indonesia Terbaru
Ditulis oleh:
Admin - Selasa, 09 April 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Lirik Lagu D. Brown - Last Shift Lyrics"
Posting Komentar