To the man who waited on me
At the Starbucks down on Main
I hope you understand
When I put on that t-shirt
The only thing I meant to say
Is I’m a Skynyrd fan
The red flag on my chest is somehow like the elephant
In the corner of the South
And I just walked him right in the room
Just a proud rebel son
With an old can of worms
Looking like I’ve got a lot to learn
But from my point of view
I’m
At the Starbucks down on Main
I hope you understand
When I put on that t-shirt
The only thing I meant to say
Is I’m a Skynyrd fan
The red flag on my chest is somehow like the elephant
In the corner of the South
And I just walked him right in the room
Just a proud rebel son
With an old can of worms
Looking like I’ve got a lot to learn
But from my point of view
I’m
Rating:
100%
based on 99998 ratings.
5 user reviews.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Brad Paisley |
LL Cool J
dengan judul Lirik Lagu Brad Paisley - Accidental Racist (feat. LL Cool J) Lyrics. Jika kamu suka, jangan lupa like dan bagikan keteman-temanmu ya... By : Aneka Artikel Indonesia Terbaru
Ditulis oleh:
Admin - Selasa, 09 April 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Lirik Lagu Brad Paisley - Accidental Racist (feat. LL Cool J) Lyrics"
Posting Komentar