I’m booking myself a one-way flight
I gotta see the color in your eyes
And tellin’ myself I’m gonna be alright
Without you baby is a waste of time, ooh
Yeah, our first date, girl, the seasons change
That got washed away in a summer rain
You can’t undo a fall like this
‘Cause love don’t know what distance is
Yeah, I know it’s crazy
But I don’t want good and I don’t want good enough
I want can’t
I gotta see the color in your eyes
And tellin’ myself I’m gonna be alright
Without you baby is a waste of time, ooh
Yeah, our first date, girl, the seasons change
That got washed away in a summer rain
You can’t undo a fall like this
‘Cause love don’t know what distance is
Yeah, I know it’s crazy
But I don’t want good and I don’t want good enough
I want can’t
Rating:
100%
based on 99998 ratings.
5 user reviews.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Hunter Hayes
dengan judul Lirik Lagu Hunter Hayes - I Want Crazy Lyrics. Jika kamu suka, jangan lupa like dan bagikan keteman-temanmu ya... By : Aneka Artikel Indonesia Terbaru
Ditulis oleh:
Admin - Selasa, 09 April 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Lirik Lagu Hunter Hayes - I Want Crazy Lyrics"
Posting Komentar