[Hook]
Can you picture another girl here to ride with you
I get around, I’ll probably never tell you how I miss you
The hair on top of her on a fly nigga
You’re here now, right, wrong we at it all night long
[Verse 1]
Baby picture me and you without the status
None of these losers had this [?], only focused on what matters
Mac-11 when my leg in, fuck my angel back to heaven
Dime easily, that
Can you picture another girl here to ride with you
I get around, I’ll probably never tell you how I miss you
The hair on top of her on a fly nigga
You’re here now, right, wrong we at it all night long
[Verse 1]
Baby picture me and you without the status
None of these losers had this [?], only focused on what matters
Mac-11 when my leg in, fuck my angel back to heaven
Dime easily, that
Rating:
100%
based on 99998 ratings.
5 user reviews.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Lloyd Banks
dengan judul Lirik Lagu Lloyd Banks - Picture This Lyrics. Jika kamu suka, jangan lupa like dan bagikan keteman-temanmu ya... By : Aneka Artikel Indonesia Terbaru
Ditulis oleh:
Admin - Selasa, 09 April 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Lirik Lagu Lloyd Banks - Picture This Lyrics"
Posting Komentar