I can only be with you
End of night
I come back to you every night, oh oh
And light all
In spite of
The demons
You dream of
Chorus:
Tel me everytime
What you give, what you get
Tell me everytime
Tell me it's this way, and I know
Why it's on my mind?
I can feel, I can do, everytime
Tell me everytime
You can go, you control, you can say whatever it is.
Drowning and feel, uhh
I want him right ..
End of night
I come back to you every night, oh oh
And light all
In spite of
The demons
You dream of
Chorus:
Tel me everytime
What you give, what you get
Tell me everytime
Tell me it's this way, and I know
Why it's on my mind?
I can feel, I can do, everytime
Tell me everytime
You can go, you control, you can say whatever it is.
Drowning and feel, uhh
I want him right ..
Rating:
100%
based on 99998 ratings.
5 user reviews.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Eric Lau |
Rahel
dengan judul Lirik Lagu Eric Lau - Everytime (feat. Rahel) Lyrics. Jika kamu suka, jangan lupa like dan bagikan keteman-temanmu ya... By : Aneka Artikel Indonesia Terbaru
Ditulis oleh:
Admin - Selasa, 09 April 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Lirik Lagu Eric Lau - Everytime (feat. Rahel) Lyrics"
Posting Komentar