Music is my life and my life is my music
Got to every sixteenths and I don’t know to use it
When I made that for GB it can’t stop
And if you try then explode all away
I see in the sky
You got to fly, fly
That’s all I want you to do
That’s all I want you to do
Fly, fly
You wanna rule the world
Well then I’ll give it to you
(ooooooo, oooooooo, ooooo)
I adore all politics and I don’t care for ada
Got to every sixteenths and I don’t know to use it
When I made that for GB it can’t stop
And if you try then explode all away
I see in the sky
You got to fly, fly
That’s all I want you to do
That’s all I want you to do
Fly, fly
You wanna rule the world
Well then I’ll give it to you
(ooooooo, oooooooo, ooooo)
I adore all politics and I don’t care for ada
Rating:
100%
based on 99998 ratings.
5 user reviews.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Wayne Hector
dengan judul Lirik Lagu Wayne Hector - Fly Lyrics. Jika kamu suka, jangan lupa like dan bagikan keteman-temanmu ya... By : Aneka Artikel Indonesia Terbaru
Ditulis oleh:
Admin - Selasa, 09 April 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Lirik Lagu Wayne Hector - Fly Lyrics"
Posting Komentar