Maybe I'd be sicker if I had a higher bedroom
And a lot of cash sticker than the fucking Big
I like to get big quickers with zippers
I'm ?? that people never make the shots
Brain dead's better
So the joke is my life's went south
Anybody know where I might buy glue?
Kinda bums on my fun shit glow
My heart, my spirit, my art, my toes
Had enough to drink but I wanna tear a shot
I've been letting my
And a lot of cash sticker than the fucking Big
I like to get big quickers with zippers
I'm ?? that people never make the shots
Brain dead's better
So the joke is my life's went south
Anybody know where I might buy glue?
Kinda bums on my fun shit glow
My heart, my spirit, my art, my toes
Had enough to drink but I wanna tear a shot
I've been letting my
Rating:
100%
based on 99998 ratings.
5 user reviews.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Danny Brown |
K. Flay
dengan judul Lirik Lagu K. Flay - Hail Mary (feat. Danny Brown) Lyrics. Jika kamu suka, jangan lupa like dan bagikan keteman-temanmu ya... By : Aneka Artikel Indonesia Terbaru
Ditulis oleh:
Admin - Selasa, 09 April 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Lirik Lagu K. Flay - Hail Mary (feat. Danny Brown) Lyrics"
Posting Komentar