• HOME

Lirik Lagu Cody Simpson - Awake All Night Lyrics

1, 2, 3, 1, 2

It’s 2:15 in the morning, and I’m still thinking ‘bout you baby
I’m so frequently yawning, but I’m still thinking ‘bout you baby
Heaven up above did so well on every bit of you baby
I think that I’m in love with every single bit of you baby

I don’t know if I’ll fall asleep tonight
When you won’t, just won’t get off my mind

Instead of counting sheep, I count the stars within your
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Cody Simpson dengan judul Lirik Lagu Cody Simpson - Awake All Night Lyrics. Jika kamu suka, jangan lupa like dan bagikan keteman-temanmu ya... By : Aneka Artikel Indonesia Terbaru
Ditulis oleh: Admin - Selasa, 09 April 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Lirik Lagu Cody Simpson - Awake All Night Lyrics"

Posting Komentar