T-shirt & my panties on
T-shirt & my panties on
T-shirt & my panties on
T-shirt & my panties, got my t-shirt & my panties on
Picture this, I'm in my bed, body hot, soaking wet.
Thinking bout the things I like to do
I'm open wide when it comes to freakin you
Imagine me,wet as can be, between my legs,
You tasting me, boy when you get here you know my love will overflow
And you ain't got to worry
T-shirt & my panties on
T-shirt & my panties on
T-shirt & my panties, got my t-shirt & my panties on
Picture this, I'm in my bed, body hot, soaking wet.
Thinking bout the things I like to do
I'm open wide when it comes to freakin you
Imagine me,wet as can be, between my legs,
You tasting me, boy when you get here you know my love will overflow
And you ain't got to worry
Rating:
100%
based on 99998 ratings.
5 user reviews.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Shanell
dengan judul Lirik Lagu Shanell - T-Shirt & Panties Lyrics. Jika kamu suka, jangan lupa like dan bagikan keteman-temanmu ya... By : Aneka Artikel Indonesia Terbaru
Ditulis oleh:
Admin - Selasa, 09 April 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Lirik Lagu Shanell - T-Shirt & Panties Lyrics"
Posting Komentar